Go organic

Go organic
Go organic
Go organic

Why choosing certified organic products:

  • certified quality, purity and potency of ingredients
  • ecological friendliness contributing to sustainable agriculture
  • no use of harmful pesticides and other chemicals used by conventional agriculture

By creating organic products, we encourage organic farming.  That is a form of agriculture that does not use toxic and persistent fertilizes, and is based on commonly accepted organic methods.  Organic farming does not harm the soil life, water and air quality.

In addition, our bodies response better to organic ingredients and products because that is how nature meant it to be.  We need to avoid all synthetic chemicals and ingredients produced with heavy use of fertilizers and pesticides because what we use on our skin eventually goes into our bodies.


By using only natural and organic products, we are doing something good for our health and encouraging eco-friendly business models


When looking for such products, please keep in mind that the demand for natural and organic products is rapidly growing and many companies are trying to take advantage.  They introduce new “natural” and “organic” cosmetic lines that are not as natural as you wish them to be. Using a small amount of natural or organic ingredients does not make a product natural and organic.


Go organic

The USDA Organic standard is one of the most stringent organic regulations in the world. 

USDA Certified Organic products must consist of at least 95% organically grown and produced ingredients.  The remaining 5% of the ingredients must be approved on the NOP, USDA National List