USDA Organic standard is one of the most stringent organic regulations. USDA Certified Organic products must consist of at least 95% organically grown and produced ingredients. The remaining 5% of the must be approved on the NOP, USDA National List. Our products are the First Certified Organic tattoo aftercare in Europe.
- Animal- and Earth-Friendly
- Developed by Tattoo Artists
- Certified Organic
- Natural Healing
for Vibrant Colors
- Based on Bulgarian Rose Oil
and Lavender Oil
- Rose Balm. All natural, 97% Certified Organic super healing tattoo treatment, based on the precious Bulgarian Rose Oil. Consists of the finest botanical butters and rich essential oils. Preserves the clarity and boldness of your tattoos
and brightens colors.
- Lavender Balm. Double the size! Another super healing tattoo care, based on Bulgarian Lavender Oil- all natural, 97% Certified Organic. Consists of the finest botanical butters and essential oils. Preserves the quality and appearance of your tattoos; reduces discomfort and calms.
1 fl oz./29.6ml
- Organic Combo. The best organic combo for tattoo care! Consists of Rose and Lavender super healing tattoo balms. A real pleasure in the tattoo world!
Two tins pack - Rose and Lavender
Tattoo Artists Shop Here »
- Organic Healing for Vibrant Colors
- Minimizes the chance of infection
- Eliminates the formation of scabs that cause color gaps
- Promotes proper and faster healing
- Soothes and relieves itching and swelling during healing
- Has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- Enhances and preserved the clarity, brightness and boldness of colors
- Suitable for Micro pigmentation/ Permanent Make-up
- Moisturizes, rejuvenates and nourishes skin
- Does not pull the ink out
- Suitable for skin that is damaged, chapped, scraped, sun-or wind-burned
What you put on your body eventually goes through you skin. Rose Tattoo Aftercare is 100% natural and organic product that reduces your exposure to synthetic pesticides and chemicals, which might be harmful to your health. By meeting the strict USDA standards our customers can have confidence in the highest quality tattoo products we offer.
Ingredients100% pure, no artificial preservatives, no unnecessary additives These handcrafted tattoo-healing aids are made of the finest quality, most active, 100% natural and organic ingredients. We use no synthetic chemicals, preservatives or artificial colors. By using the best of nature, we created a product that will care for your skin and the life of your tattoo. Tattoo Aftercare with special healing and rejuvenating properties based on Bulgarian Rose Oil and Lavender oil, which help restore your skin balance faster and safer.
Rose Oil (Rose Otto) /Rosa damascena/contains more than 300 active compounds with excellent antioxidant, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It speeds up the natural healing process, refreshes, nourishes and soothes the skin. Fights free radicals and stimulates collagen production that helps slow down the aging process. It has toning and astringent effect, improves circulation, and prevents scarring. Conditions the skin and helps retain tattoo colors bright.
Lavender Oil /Lavandula angustifolia/widely used in different ointments and burn salves. Has strong analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and stimulating properties and successfully fights abscesses, stings, bruises, burns, cuts and scrapes. Contains several distinct chemicals with strong healing and calming properties. Soothes the skin and prevents rashes and breakouts; reduces pain, inflammation and discomfort. Helps your body fight against irritation naturally.
Rose Tattoo Aftercare - Liquid Serum -1.7fl oz
NEW! 100% Vegan, 99.5% USDA Certified Organic
In the last 1 year, we receive hundreds of requests from our friends and customers all around the world for larger size Rose Tattoo Aftercare. Finally, our European lab developed a new - Liquid Serum Tattoo Aftercare.
- It's in a spray bottle for easy usage (easily apply on your back)
- larger 1.7 fl oz spray bottle (for large projects and multiple tattoos )
- 100% Vegan
Rose Body Piercing Aftercare - For Fast & Easy Healing
NEW! 100% Vegan, 99.5% USDA Certified Organic
This handcrafted piercing healing serum is made of the finest quality, most active, 100% natural and organic ingredients. We use no synthetic chemicals, preservatives or artificial colors. The unique blend of organic ingredients combined with the newly developed BioDamascena Skin Reviling Complex (BSRC) promotes proper and faster healing.